You never want to expect there to be an emergency on your wedding day, but you can always be prepared. This is our list for the 10 items to pack in your wedding day emergency kit.
- Tissue – for the tears of joy or to clean a make-up smear.
- Safety Pins – for the unexpected fabric tear or to hide bra straps
- Eye Drops – no one wants irritated or red eyes for their wedding pictures
- Throat Lozenges – to help with a dry throat or a coughing wedding party member
- Mending Kit – if a hem or seem comes undone, you can fix it fast
- Snack – Sometimes you get so busy getting ready you forget to eat, have healthy snacks on hand so you don’t have anyone passing out at the ceremony
- Bandages – for those unexpected cuts or scraps
- Bobby Pins – keep your and your wedding parties hair in place
- Baby Wipes – great for cleaning lipstick off silky fabric
- Aspirin – no one wants a headache on their wedding day