If you’re a lover of beautiful blooms and have always dreamed of a romantic outdoor ceremony, a garden themed wedding may be perfect for you! Walking into Reunion Resort’s enchanting Linear Park invokes a feeling of dreamy nostalgia where anyone will easily fall in love amidst the splendor of picturesque, luscious greenery and the song of birds in the air.
To allow the natural beauty of the setting to shine through, opt for a neutral color palette of green, white and cream colors with simple yet elegant décor or complement the scenery with vivid colors and floral arrangements that fill the air with enticing scents. The garden décor will instantly transport your guests to an old-world era; everyone will be celebrating the romance and love that you and your partner share. Swoon over every detail of your special day, it’s easy to tie in your theme with unexpected touches – decorate your invitations with your favorite flowers, adorn an entrance arch with lanterns or whimsical ornaments, drape ribbons or flowers along the backs of chairs, dress your bridesmaids’ hair with fresh blooms, include neutral colored furniture groupings for relaxed and comfortable seating, serve tea-infused cocktails and finger sandwiches during your reception to give the vibe of a true garden themed wedding.
Whether your theme is a Country Garden, an English Garden or a Secret Garden the opportunities are endless! Your ultra romantic wedding will be all your friends and family will talk about for years to come.
- Floral Ornaments and Arch by RJ Kramer Design, LLC | Photo courtesy of William Arthur Photography
- Mismatched China from A Chair Affair Rentals
- Florals by Lee James Floral Design | Photo courtesy of La Dolce Vita Studio
- Chairs from Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals | Linen from Over the Top | Photo courtesy of Cat Melnyk Photography
- Furniture Groupings from AFR Furniture Rental & Event Furnishings
- Floral by Carly Ane’s Floral Studio | Photo courtesy of Rhodes Studios