Happy Wednesday! Have you recovered from daylight savings time? Losing an hour is always hard. The one positive about this seasonal change is that it means spring is on it’s way in. We are ready for the bright colors, fresh ingredients and happy buzz in the air.
This week we wanted to share some fun links for your wedding planning!
- Something Blue Bouquets to tie in a classic wedding tradition
- Good advice for creating lasting relationships with your in-laws
- Personalizing your wedding with monograms
- We encourage lazy weekend mornings and breakfast in bed with your new spouse!
- I wish I did that at my wedding!
- DIY Bracelets for your bridal party.
- Everyone is thinking about spring, including our friends at Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals!
Photo by: Meg Baisden Photography
Save the Date!
The Reunion Wedding Team will be out and about this spring! Come by and see us!
Your Wedding TV Wedding Expo
May 3, 2015
Rosen Centre Hotel
PWG Wedding Show
May 31, 2015
Hilton Orlando Resort
FREE Tickets: use code VENDOR